This new Valley Vets website is a wonderful bespoke website, creatively designed to compliment the unique company logo, brand and colour scheme whilst enhancing customer confidence and thus assist in the new enrolment of pet patients.
This vets practice and all of their clinics and pet hospital is considered to be the best and largest independent veterinary practices in South Wales (and possibly the whole of Wales). This multi-million pound business is forever growing, expanding, establishing new vets practices throughout Cardiff, including Caerphilly, Ystrad Mynach, Pentywrch and Tongwynlais/Pontypridd and as a result, they needed the best website for a veterinary practice. …so they came to the best South Wales web design company…. Daly Design!
Our web designers set out to design the best vets website through a series of multiple web design visuals. With a few tweaks to the web design visuals, client approval and a few cups of coffee for the long days ahead, our web designers set off to develop the website.
As a bespoke website, we ensured that all functionality was catered for, this new vets website needed to stand out amongst the rest and contain more than the average vet website. This new vets website would contain:
- Contact details, map, opening hours, parking information, Google business tags for each of the vet practices and hospital.
- Individual biography pages of all directors, vets, nurses, administration support staff and the staff structure too.
- Company profile, including the latest high-end laboratory and surgical equipment.
- Various veterinary services offered, including additional services such as annual pet checkups, healthcare plan and veterinary referrals.
- Online forms, document uploads and online booking of appointments.
- Precise, page-by-page, image-by-image, custom engineered search engine optimisation.
This veterinary website consists of a Custom Management System (CMS) that allows the veterinary office manager and other senior staff to edit the pages, they are able to add/edit vets/nurses profiles, add new pages, upload imagery, even edit the online web forms and home page rotating photographs.
Any new aspects of the website that the staff are unable to edit, and any new functionality required, a quick call to our web designers is all it takes and we can quickly build up the website to be even greater.
The website is fully mobile responsive and is built on heavily optimisation for Google and other search engines. Together with our high performance dedicated web hosting, the new vets website performs superbly.
So if you’re looking for a new veterinary website for your veterinary practice or just wondering if we really are too good to be true, why not drop us a line and let our web designers build the best veterinary website for you.